Monday 12 March 2007

Day 11

Still waiting to hear some news on which school I might get into, it's getting boring now and I'd really like to know soon.
My friend Stan had a baby sister on friday, I got to hold her for a really long time without her crying, she is really cute with lots of hair. Today we saw the play Romeo and juliet at school and used real swords but the potion bottles were empty. I started playing with my friends around the area where adults don't go and we have lots of fun. As it has been warm this weekend we have been playing football.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi mac
if nothing comes though you still got yourself
bye then

Anonymous said...

Hi Mac
Just got onto the blog at last. Mum is rubbish at this kind of thing. I'm sure you will get a school that you want in the end. We're all thinking of you to bring you luck.Give my love to Stan and his new baby sister. Also to everyone at Lauriston.
Hope to see you soon.XEuan

Anonymous said...

have got the hang of this now and will keep in touch.
Euan