Sunday 4 March 2007

Day 3

It is now 2 days since i found out that I have no school to go to. yesterday my photo was in the newspaper and lots of people saw it. I also found out that 3 more children from my class don't have schools either so i feel a little bit better. My best friend Stan, who is in our band, has got a place but he will have to travel a long way to get there. Today I played in a concert at the Cadogen Hall with lots of other children. We played Ain't misbehavin, Seitz Concerto no2 3rd movement and Bach Gavotte in G minor. The best thing was that I met my friend Harry there, he plays the Cello. Doing a Blog is really fun and getting comments from everyone is making me feel fantastic. Tomorrow I will find out which children got the schools they wanted so I am a bit worried about going to school.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mac... Impressed with the Concerto's your reeling off, I know you can play these eyes closed and behind your head...Hendrix styley..

from a secret Music fan of Mac's...

Anonymous said...

Mac

This must be a difficult time for you but you are learning a lot-bloging is a brilliant way to tell the world about yourself, not just this situation. Lots of schools will be thrilled to have you.

The key thing is to decide what you want. If it is Bridge Academy, Why not organise a meeting with Sunita Baines, the head of Bridge and start a conversation with her. Whena place arises (and it will ) she is far more likely to offer this to someone who will be such an obvious asset to the school.

Good luck

Anonymous said...

Mac...We feel your pain here in Houston,TX...Same thing happened to our cousin's twins...But they ended up finding a better school and situation. Ha!

We'll take you here anytime! Good luck and keep blogging

Anonymous said...

SKOOL - YER BETTA OFF WIVOUT IT. I NEVER WENT AND IT NEVER DONE ME NO HARM.

MY AD-VICE IS RUNAWAY - JOIN THE CIRCUS AN SPEND FIVE YEARS LERNIN TO JUGWL, WALK TIT ROPE (THATS NOT A TYPO) AND EAT FIRE.

KEEP PLAYIN MOOSIC AND BECOME A ROCKSTA - SORTED GEEZER

YOU THA MAN - LOVE BROVA

Anonymous said...

Hi Mac,
Hang on in there. We are all thinking of you in Stokey.Margaret,Ken and Eilidh

Anonymous said...

Hi Mac - what a great response to a problem! I'm impressed.

Sad thing is that the same happened in our village - to EVERY SINGLE KID (unless they already had a brother or sister at the local school).

We're putting up a fight - and a website - www.keephorsleyinthehoward.co.uk and there's even a song which I think is beautiful. See what you think (download the MP3 on the left hand navigation pane).

Keep your chin up - anyone who reads your blog must know that you'll get to where you're meant to be Mac.

Su